Uploaded image for project: 'XMLBeans'
  1. XMLBeans
  2. XMLBEANS-401

SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs doesn't return the correct value for some particular xsd shema(attached)

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Affects Version/s: Version 2.4.1
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Compiler
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Standalone java program with OS win xp

      Description

      I am trying to compile the xsd and retrieve information(like name, type, isMultivalue ) about the leaf nodes. The SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs is not returning the right value. I have attached both the sample program and the xsd file.

      The other thing i have noticed that if i remove the elements line-item and shipper then SchemaParticle.getIntMaxOccurs returns right value.

        Attachments

        1. ParseXsd.java
          4 kB
          Shashank Gupta
        2. Copy of easypo.xsd
          1 kB
          Shashank Gupta

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              shgupta@adobe.com Shashank Gupta
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: