Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial Trivial
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: WW 1.4
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Unit Tests
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Win2K with Tomcat 5.0.18

      Description

      I am just starting out with WebWork and going thru the setup and tests. I noticed that the monthlist.jsp test appears to have the Weeks running from Monday thru Sunday. The code correctly highlights the correct date (today is 5/14) but the heading for day is Saturday.

      Sorry I can't provide a fix to your file but I just started looking at WebWork this afternoon.

        Activity

        No work has yet been logged on this issue.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Unassigned
            Reporter:
            Mike Miller
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development