Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial Trivial
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: WW 1.4
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Unit Tests
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Win2K with Tomcat 5.0.18

      Description

      I am just starting out with WebWork and going thru the setup and tests. I noticed that the monthlist.jsp test appears to have the Weeks running from Monday thru Sunday. The code correctly highlights the correct date (today is 5/14) but the heading for day is Saturday.

      Sorry I can't provide a fix to your file but I just started looking at WebWork this afternoon.

        Activity

        Mike Miller created issue -
        Patrick Lightbody made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Resolution Won't Fix [ 2 ]
        Status Open [ 1 ] Closed [ 6 ]
        Don Brown made changes -
        Workflow jira [ 33009 ] Struts [ 39828 ]
        Jeff Turner made changes -
        Workflow Struts [ 39828 ] Struts - editable closed status [ 41859 ]
        Antonio Petrelli made changes -
        Workflow Struts - editable closed status [ 41859 ] Struts - editable closed status (temporary) [ 47024 ]
        Antonio Petrelli made changes -
        Workflow Struts - editable closed status (temporary) [ 47024 ] Struts - editable closed status [ 50286 ]
        Jeff Turner made changes -
        Project Import Mon Feb 01 01:17:42 UTC 2010 [ 1264987062082 ]

          People

          • Assignee:
            Unassigned
            Reporter:
            Mike Miller
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development