Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: WW 1.4
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Unit Tests
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Win2K with Tomcat 5.0.18

      Description

      I am just starting out with WebWork and going thru the setup and tests. I noticed that the monthlist.jsp test appears to have the Weeks running from Monday thru Sunday. The code correctly highlights the correct date (today is 5/14) but the heading for day is Saturday.

      Sorry I can't provide a fix to your file but I just started looking at WebWork this afternoon.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              mikemil Mike Miller
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: