Since we migrate our application to Wicket 1.5.6 some URLs from BookmarkablePageLinks have duplicate segements for indicating a Shop and a Language item from our persistence model. For indicating a Shop and Language item we use our own ShopMapper and LanguageMapper (subclass of AbstractComponentMapper). This was working until we migrate to 1.5.6.
For instance ...
correct URL: host/servlet/shop/en/page
wrong URL: host/servlet/shop/en/shop/en/page
This happens, for example, when the protocol of the linked URL is different from the current protocol (http/https). So, basically, all links that point to pages that are annotated with @RequireHttps are wrong.
In our Application class we set the HttpsMapper as RootRequestMapper, e.g.:
setRootRequestMapper(new HttpsMapper(new ShopMapper(new LanguageMapper(getRootRequestMapper())), new HttpsConfig() ) );
Using a debugger, I've tracked down the spot where wrong URL is rendered: