Im using SingInPanel for login and lately I observed some weird behaviour which I initially couldn't reproduce. It seems that the redirect which is happening after the login sometimes fails and I finally managed to build a quickstart. The bug does only show up when using tomcat (6.0.29) and not in jetty. I guess it is because of the context path which is not used in jetty in the default configuration. The quickstart eclipse project is named "login" which results in the context path you see below.
Do the following to see the bug:
- Clear all your cookies for localhost.
- Open http://localhost:8080/login/user/login
- Login in with whatever you like, it accepts everything.
- You will be redirected to something like http://localhost:8080/login/user/..;jsessionid=6BA0D67319631289F84008F699B07341
which shows the text "TestPage" which is not the homepage but should be. The class TestPage showing this text is mapped to /user
- If you want to go further you can open http://localhost:8080/login/user/login again and login in again you will be redirected to http://localhost:8080/login/
I dug around the request cycle which didn't help too much. Another guess is that the MountedMapper might do something bad here.
|Transition||Time In Source Status||Execution Times||Last Executer||Last Execution Date|
|14d 13h 37m||1||Martin Grigorov||24/Feb/12 07:48|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Assignee||Martin Grigorov [ mgrigorov ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.5.5 [ 12319052 ]|
|Fix Version/s||6.0.0 [ 12315431 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|