The current (default) request logger generates logs that are not parsable by automated tools. The identifiers and values give many collisions with keywords, making it impossible to create an efficient ANTLR parser/lexer for it.
A couple of observations:
- the log is not parsable due to inconsistent logging of log parts. For example [ResourceStreamRequestTarget[] generates an unbalanced number of brackets
- some parts are joined by ',' and others are joined by ', ' (notice the extra whitespace)
- it is not possible to retrieve parts of the logs because keywords, identifiers and values share the same namespace. A page parameter with name 'event' would choke a LL parser since the lexer will render a keyword instead of a value
- fix the current format to become consistent and parsable, by surrounding identifiers and values with single quotes and escaping single quotes inside the identifiers and values, and fixing other issues
- render JSON instead of the current format (in my opinion best done in a separate JSonRequestLogger)