- Admin restarts Wave server (in this case, Kune.cc)
- Alice has a very large inbox (hundreds of waves)
- Alice opens her session. No waves appear in her inbox. It seems as if it's empty.
- Alice can load a wave if she has the link, but the index of her inbox is not created and she sees no waves there. Alice freaks out thinking Kune is not working, and may abandon the service.
- After around 5-10 minutes, the inbox index finally loads. Now Alice can see the first 20 waves (and more if she keeps pressing the "Show more results" button on the bottom).
I believe this is a bug (quite annoying for the active users), as the inbox index shouldn't take so long to be built. If for any reason it needs the whole index to be built, at least it should load the first 20 waves, while the rest is loaded in the background.