Affects Version/s: 1.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Operating System: All
Unfortunately, the used LogSystem is unstable.
- if runtime.log.logsystem.log4j.category is not set (default), the cast to
string throws an NPE, when trying to init(), i.e. obtain the categoryname.
- so first fix could be:
Object categoryname = o rsvc.getProperty("runtime.log.logsystem.log4j.category");
if ( categoryname != null )
logger = Logger.getLogger( categoryname.toString() );
- if null, same issue applies to the logfile stuff
- furthermore internalInit( logfile ) would throw an NPE from
- finally a log is there, but uninitialized (i.e. useless) and
- a misleading "PANIC: ..." message is thrown to stdout
almost the same counts for the Log4JLogSystem as well as the AvalonLogSystem ...