1) for the xxx-eclipse-feature-xxx projects, factor slightly their versions:
- main version is in the pom as e.g. 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
- derived version in the feature.xml - inject via resource "filtering" using the osgi version of the main version
2) update to reference plugins in feature.xml using same filtering, osgi versions. This implies that a particular feature is released with its plugins, so they're at the same version (e.g. 2.3.1.SNAPSHOT or 2.3.1 when the release is done).
3) update eclipse-update-site project to follow a different versioning starting with 3 and incrementing by one for each release
4) update eclipse-update-site for new mirror information - add non-incubator source