as part of the work on
UIMA-1555 we're consolidating the uima-as versions of setUimaClassPath into the base versions. As part of this process, through comparision of the 4 version (UIMA / UIMA-AS, windows / unix) many small differences became apparent, which should be fixed:
1) Some scripts missing $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/mail.jar - Adam recalls this can be needed if the SOAP transport is set up to use "attachments" for binary info, instead of base64 encoding these.
2) Some scripts need updating for the .sh to "export" variables intended to be environment variables.
3) Some scripts need updating to account for using UIMACPP_HOME (if set).
4) The ordering of classpath Jars is different between Windows and Linux
5) CLASSPATH var, if set, is "prepended" to classpath - should be appended after whatever the script sets
UIMA_CLASSPATH pre-existing value is "prepended" - should be appended after whatever the script sets
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is sometimes "prepended" - should be appended after whatever the script sets
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (for MacOS) is sometimes "prepended" - should be appended after whatever the script sets