Affects Version/s: Java-M1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Java SCA Samples
The readme document that takes you to SCA samples consists primary of three levels. Required changes are:
- Add Documentation reference
- Add Getting started reference
- helloworld/readme.htm Currently says "use JDK 1.5 java command with the previous jars.." but sampleSetup says you can go straight to samples if you have the binary release. So you don't get to know what jars are required.
- Doesn't actuall tell you what the previosu jars are as sampleSetup.htm it tells you to ignore the setup steps. Need and example of the command line to use
- helloworld-SNAPSHOT.jar -> sample-helloworld-incubating-M1.jar
- org.apache.tuscany.samples.helloworld.HelloWorldClient -> helloworld.HelloWorldClient
- See helloworld-readme.htm.patch (attached)
There's a good change that someone is in the middle of fixing the readmes but if you want me to go through them, fix them as above and provide patches, then let me know.