1. I have downloaded the Torque 3.3 (RC1) Generator package.
2. I want to run the jdbc target; I set all properties as required in the build.properties file
3. I set my ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME (ANT 1.6.4 from Eclipse, JDK 1.5)
4. I execute ant -f build-torque.xml jdbc (actually, any other target has the same problem)
5. I receive a velocity error
6. I install log4j.jar into the lib directory
7. It works!
Maybe I am missing something, and it should work without log4j, but in my environment it does not.