Uploaded image for project: 'MyFaces Tomahawk'
  1. MyFaces Tomahawk
  2. TOMAHAWK-982

SelectOneRow missing disabled and readonly attributes as described in TLD (patch provided)

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.1.6
    • Fix Version/s: 1.1.7
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      The SelectOneRow sandbox component does not render the HTML 'disabled' or 'readonly' attributes as specified by the component's TLD documentation. (Source code has a comment indicating that these features have not been implemented.) I needed this functionality so I implemented it. (Patch provided)

      1. SelectOneRow.patch
        4 kB
        Mike Gillan
      2. SelectOneRowRenderer.patch
        7 kB
        Mike Gillan

        Activity

        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Patch to SelectOneRow.java to store the Boolean disabled and readonly attributes

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Patch to SelectOneRow.java to store the Boolean disabled and readonly attributes
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Patch for renderer - actually does the work of rendering the necessary HTML attributes for the tag. Used the tomahawk renderer as per the existing source to keep it consistent.

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Patch for renderer - actually does the work of rendering the necessary HTML attributes for the tag. Used the tomahawk renderer as per the existing source to keep it consistent.
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        I apologize for my patches - I reformatted the code and as a result the patches look like the overwrite the entire files. Actually only a few lines were added in each case. If you need me to resubmit, please let me know and I'll do so.

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - I apologize for my patches - I reformatted the code and as a result the patches look like the overwrite the entire files. Actually only a few lines were added in each case. If you need me to resubmit, please let me know and I'll do so.
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        I think I filed this under the wrong component #.# - should be for the Sandbox SelectOneRow component

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - I think I filed this under the wrong component # . # - should be for the Sandbox SelectOneRow component
        Hide
        grantsmith Grant Smith added a comment -

        Mike,

        Sorry to be a pain, but could you resubmit the patches using svn diff, please ?

        Show
        grantsmith Grant Smith added a comment - Mike, Sorry to be a pain, but could you resubmit the patches using svn diff, please ?
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Updated patch created using subversion

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Updated patch created using subversion
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Updated patch created with subversion

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Updated patch created with subversion
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Patch updated to work against version 1.1.6

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Patch updated to work against version 1.1.6
        Hide
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment -

        Sorry for the long delay getting this patch converted. I had to convert our company's source control from CVS to subversion. Please let me know if you have any problems with the new patch.

        Show
        mgillan Mike Gillan added a comment - Sorry for the long delay getting this patch converted. I had to convert our company's source control from CVS to subversion. Please let me know if you have any problems with the new patch.
        Hide
        lu4242 Leonardo Uribe added a comment -

        I have checked the code and there are two points:

        1. The patch does not take into account the config param org.apache.myfaces.READONLY_AS_DISABLED_FOR_SELECTS.
        2. The readonly parameter is already written, so there is no need to do this again.

        After this, There was committed a solution taking into account this two points.

        thanks for the suggestions

        Show
        lu4242 Leonardo Uribe added a comment - I have checked the code and there are two points: 1. The patch does not take into account the config param org.apache.myfaces.READONLY_AS_DISABLED_FOR_SELECTS. 2. The readonly parameter is already written, so there is no need to do this again. After this, There was committed a solution taking into account this two points. thanks for the suggestions

          People

          • Assignee:
            lu4242 Leonardo Uribe
            Reporter:
            mgillan Mike Gillan
          • Votes:
            1 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development