MYFACES-335, DataTable values do not reflect a form submission is an action is performed with immediate=true
Perform the following actions:
1. load the page in your browser Test.jsp
2. Press the "Add" button once to add a row to the data table.
3. Enter some data in the text field in the added row.
4. Press "Add" again to add a second row to the data table.
5. Notice that the rendered page now has two rows in the data table, however text entered into the text field in the first row is now lost.
1. Repeat steps 1 to 4 of the failure scenario (above).
2. Now press "Delete" on the second row in the data table.
3. Notice that the rendered page now has only one row and it is containing text entered in step 3 as expected.
This test confirms that data tables work as expected when immediate=true is not used, but that data tables fail to work as expected when immediate=true is used.