Uploaded image for project: 'Tika'
  1. Tika
  2. TIKA-3159

Macros not extracted from OpenDocument format Office files (flatXML format)

Agile BoardAttach filesAttach ScreenshotVotersWatch issueWatchersCreate sub-taskLinkCloneUpdate Comment AuthorReplace String in CommentUpdate Comment VisibilityDelete Comments
    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.24.1
    • Fix Version/s: 1.25
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Tika is not extracting the VB macros from each of the attached OpenDocument files. These files were created in LibreOffice, I added a shape to each document and then set a simple macro to run on click (which tries to launch calc.exe).

      I have enabled options in the OOXMLParser and OfficeConfig to extract macros, but it has not made a difference.

        Attachments

        1. libre-calc-macro.fods
          50 kB
          Robert Kaulbach
        2. libre-launch-calc.fodp
          68 kB
          Robert Kaulbach
        3. libre-launch-calc.fodt
          54 kB
          Robert Kaulbach

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              tallison Tim Allison
              Reporter:
              rkv Robert Kaulbach

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Issue deployment