- Add Perl dependency for new SSL support
- Some package names (dev -> devel etc.) and missing packages (g++, haskell etc.)
- Use yum to install epel-release instead of curl & rpm
- Do not compile Autotools because yum version was OK (1.13)
- Simplyfy go install by not using custom location (https://golang.org/doc/install)
In my local env, due to an overlayfs + CentOS issue I had to lump up every yum install into one line to build a container (not included in the patch).
Other than that it is the same as what I tested so hopefully should work fine for make check/cross.