Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.10.0
This is follow up fixes to
All except C# cross tests in tests.json are mostly fixed now.
- Add missing client calls
- Add missing client assersions
- Semantic return code
- Fix insane server handler
Note that because of newly introduced Java testBinary and assertions, many failures are discovered and listed.
Binary incompatibility is tracked in
THRIFT-3359 and I'm working on it.
- Fix testException
- Add testMultiException
- Fix testInsanity
- Do not return "basic type error" when connection etc. failed
- Fix client testInsanity (I forgot to include this to
- Fix server insane handler
I want to introduce new semantice return values, so updated test/README.md in the pull request.
The timeout bit is already used by test.py.
+ #define TEST_UNKNOWN 64 // 0100 0000 (Failed to prepare environemt etc.)
+ #define TEST_TIMEOUT 128 // 1000 0000