There seems to be an issue where structs lose their binary data when passed from server to client in Java. This can be illustrated using the repro steps below.
1. Create a simple struct that contains a binary field
2. Create a simple service that has a method that returns a TObject
3. Generate java code for the struct and service
4. Create a server that implements TService.Iface
5. Create a client that calls to get get() function on the server and prints out the capacity of the return TObject's bytebuffer
Expected: the capacity to be 8
Actual: the capacity is 0, which indicates that the data was somehow lost during transmission