I get the following error
when I try to import a WSDL service (have tried PubChem and ChEBI):
"Could not read the WSDL definition from
javax.net.ssl.SSLException:java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate
What I have tried:
- changed all Java local_policy and US_export_policy files with unlimited
versions. This did not work.
I am running Windows 10.
Possibly related to StackOverflow question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14253039/is-there-a-workaround-for-java-lang-runtimeexception-could-not-generate-dh-key/21617747
In our investigation we think that you need to remove from taverna.bat/taverna.sh/taverna.vmoptions the equivalent of lines:
I can't find a log of why we added these properties in the first place; probably as a workaround for an SSL bug in early JDK releases – and should probably not be needed anymore with JDK8.