This might be useful additional information on this issue:
I think I have found another side-effect of this same bug. In order to work around it, I had decided to stick with my naming choices and just move the page "Any" out of it's subdirectory: so from "/any/Any" to "/Any". This works, and I can make page links to "Any". However if I then also put in the subdirectory ("/any") and try to put other pages in there, like /any/Continued", Tap fails to recognize these pages. It seems the "Any" page is now hiding the entire "any" subdirectory path.
Now this might be some kind of expected behavior: it might just be preventing me from using my indicated workaround to temporarily evade the bug. But it's happening none the less, so I thought I should add the comment at least.