Tapestry is lacking some nice-to-have components. We put together a list and students wanting to pursue this task should choose at least two of them for their assignment (the multi select and google maps component count as one). The following components are available:
- Google maps
- Chart (via JFreeChart, resembling JFreeCharts ChartPanel)
- multi select (
- Components or mixins for Scriptaculous effects (show, hide, slide up, slide down etc).
- drag&drop Palette
- Components wrapping Scriptaculous's Ajax.InPlaceEditor, Ajax.InPlaceCollectionEditor, Autocompleter.Local, and Slider.
- A SelectWithAutocomplete component that chooses an object, but uses autocompletion to find them (good for selects with lots of options).
- A ListReorder component using Scriptaculous drag and drop.