TAMAYA-12 I had a look at Apache's SonarCube and could not find our projects there.
Task is to find out why we lost them and if so, to readd them.
-https://builds.apache.org/analysis- deprecated! Use SonarCloud instead!
- apache_incubator-tamaya = project-key
- apache = organization key
- generate badge in README.md of each project
- apache_incubator-tamaya-extensions = project-key
- apache_incubator-tamaya-sandbox = project-key
- In order to spot problems with the build file you need to check:
- https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-tamaya-sandbox/requests for each repo/Travis integration
- https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/sonarcloud/ - Integration with Travis/Sonarcloud
- does not work as it needs a proper login to encryp tokens ....
- Run manual analysis: TOKENGOESHERE = manually generated after logging in to sonarcloud.io
- Settings in Travis itself - thanks acoburn
The second approach involves adjusting the settings in the Travis-CI web
Under the "Environment Variables" section, you'd need to add an entry with
the Name set to SONAR_TOKEN and the Value set to the value of the token
from Sonarcloud. Make sure that "Display value in build log" is set to
|Add a link to SonarCloud to the website||Closed||Unassigned|