Currently, Query is hanging when errors occur in Query or SubQuery. This is a critical bug.
Primarily, this patch fixes many bugs that cause infinite query hanging. In detail, this patch does as follows:
- When there is no result file, Query::buildOrUpdateResultTableDesc causes NPE. This patch fixes this bug.
- A table can be either a file or directory.
- Before this patch, a table must be a directory.
- Add ERROR state to Query
- Allow Query to avoid hanging when errors occur
- Enable Query to accumulate diagnostic messages.
- Add ERROR state to SubQuery
- Allow SubQuery to avoid hanging and retrieve resources when errors occur
- Enable SubQuery to accumulate diagnostic messages.
- Enable TajoCli to get proper error messages (e.g., Query Failed! or Internal Error!) when a query is failed or faces internal errors.