This patch includes lots of API changes in terms of only exceptions. In overall, this patch changes throwable exceptions for APIs and unit tests to ensure that the APIs throws exact exceptions.
In sum, this patch includes the following changes:
- Rename TajoExceptionInterface to DefaultTajoException.
- Rename UnImplementedException to NotImplementedException.
- Replace CatalogException by TajoException
- Move almost TajoException/TajoRunException in tajo-core into tajo-common
- Remove CatalogException and CatalogExceptionUtil
- Add throwable exception to all APIs in TajoClient, QueryClient, CatalogService, and CatalogAdminClient.
- Refine all client implementations to throw received exception exactly.
- Add negative unit tests for all APIs of them
- Refine Client API v2 to handle exceptional cases like query failed, and killed.
- Add query fail and kill tests for Client v2