During execution of Push Task, the following operation sequence is found:
- read on External Resource to assess whether MATCHING or UNMATCHING rule is to apply
- create and execute a Propagation Task - which will
- read on External Resource to decide for actual create or update
- read on External Resource afterwards, to check for the result
- read on External Resource afterwards, for Audit / Reporting
It seems far from efficiency, round-trip should be reduced to 1 read before / 1 read afterwards.