Let's considering a role with a certain attribute memberOf to be propagated towards the resource X assigned to the role.
Creating a membership with this role the propagation works fine: memberOf will be propagated correctly ...
But, removing the membership, if the user mustn't be removed from the resource (see
SYNCOPE-108), the resource attribute mapped with memberOf won't be updated.
1. create role A and role B with memberOf m1 and m2 respectively.
2. assign the same resource X to A and B and define a schema mapping for memberOf (suppose a multivalue resource attribute 'm')
3. create a user specifying two memberships: one form A and one for B
4. verify that the resource attribute 'm' has been valued with m1 and m2
5. modify the user profile just by removing a membership
6. ... resource profile won't be updated correctly: te resource attribute 'm' won't be updated (it should be valued with one single value, m1 or m2)