We need to bump mod_dav's provider API, so that mod_dav_svn can do its work more efficiently.
Specifically, we want to:
- rev mod_dav's provider API,
- backport to httpd 2.0.X
- make svn 1.3 use new API and require the new httpd.
Major Changes to make:
- add a new provider API for handling POST requests.
mod_dav currently returns DECLINED on these.
Needed so that ra_dav can send multiple lock/unlock jobs
in *one* request.
- pass the MERGE request body directly to the provider.
Then we can stop using a custom input filter to get it.
- simplify the provider locking API
Let the provider generate the new token, dav_lock, and
attach the lock all in *one* step.
- dav_get_locktoken_list() returns error, rather than NULL list as
its docstring says.
- dav_method_lock() should call provider->set_headers().
(mod_dav_svn/lock.c is currently attaching custom response
headers through brute force.)