Uploaded image for project: 'Maven Surefire'
  1. Maven Surefire
  2. SUREFIRE-1006

Junit report xml invalid utf8-caracters

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.15
    • Fix Version/s: 2.16
    • Component/s: xml generation
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      windows 7 64-bit, windows 2003 Server 32-bit.

      Description

      trHi,

      I update surefire from 2.14 to 2.15 and my jenkins builds failed. After looking why the builds are failed I see that Jenkins can't parse the JUnit Results. I can't open this xml files in eclipse 4.3 as well.

      After I compare the results from 2.14 and 2.15 I see the the sysout areas in the TEST-*.xml in 2.14 are surrounded with <![CDATA sections and in 2.15 not. And that's the problem. My testresults, which are logged, contains a lot of ascii controll characters.

      run this test with 2.14 and 2.15 and try it open in junit view of eclipse. You'll se the dirrence

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              krosenvold Kristian Rosenvold
              Reporter:
              suikast42 S├╝leyman Vurucu
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: