Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.0.0
1. Refactor RAS_Nodes. Pushed some of the functionality in to RAS_Nodes. Each RAS_Node will now be initialized with a map of all its assignments. Each RAS_Node will also figure out resources used and available. Removed unnecessary functions.
2. Made WorkerSlot immutable so that a scheduling strategy won't mistakenly modify it
3. Added a wrapping layer for RAS_Node to feed into scheduling strategies so that the semantics of what a scheduling strategy should do will be more clear. Each scheduling strategy shouldn't be actually assigning anything. The strategy should only calculate a scheduling.
1. Minor bug in displaying the assigned resources for a supervisor on the UI. The function updateSupervisorResources was placed in the wrong place
2. Minor bug fix in freeing memory in RAS_Node there was some wrong math that was done.