The Apache C++ Standard Library Class Reference and User Guide have not been updated in some time and are in need of a review and face lift. See:
The stdcxx team is looking for volunteers to help with one or more of tasks below:
1. Add the appropriate copyright and license statement and make sure they display on every page (it should be sufficient to modify a single frame).
2. Remove/replace references to Rogue Wave with Apache where appropriate.
3. Remove references to Rogue Wave SourcePro.
4. Remove references to the word "module" and/or replace it with "library" where necessary and appropriate.
5. Update the Acknowledgments page in the Class reference (remove SourcePro Core team, add project committers).
6. Improve the look and feel and better integrate it with the rest of the site (e.g., add the Apache feather, change colors to match, etc.).
7. Update Standards Conformance section of the Class Reference to refer to the current C++ Standard (14882:2003).
8. Update Example source code in the Class Reference to the latest sources (perhaps by reference to the svn repository instead of
by copying the code?)
9. Update the Example programs to match those in the examples/tutorial/ directory.
Suggestions for additional improvements are welcome!
|Improve the look and feel||Open||Unassigned|