Is this (very cool) package not maintained anymore???
I have an instance running on an Ubuntu machine 127.0.0.1:9000, which is proxied through Nginx, coming via Cloudflare - for adding SSL.
- Only JDK that will work is 1.8, on either Windows 10 or Ubuntu 18.
- Launcher hangs on Windows 10 first run (after compile), at DBpedia setup.
- Tests fail on both platforms, multiple exceptions when skipping tests.
- Can't run under HTTPS, as config manager makes hard-coded ajax calls to http:// URLs.
- EntityHub resources are shown as created in config manager, but result in 404 to any request (GET/PUT etc). They don't exist.
- DBpedia enhancement engines fail with exception: service has new URLs.
Would really like to develop on the platform - if it's not going to be updated, can it be retired properly so people don't waste time trying to get it to work? Tickets here don't seem to have been touched for a long time.