This issue tracks improvements to the EnhancementEngineHelper implemented as part of
STANBOL-488 (EnhancementProperties) and STANBOL-1334, STANBOL-1334 (DereferenceEngine) that are also useful for any other EnhancementEngine that requires to parse
- OSGI component configuration (using Dictionary<String,Object>)
- Enhancement properties (using Map<String, Object>).
The EnhancementEngineHelper will be extended by the following type of static utility methods
All methods will:
- return NULL if NULL is parsed as config value or the parsed configuration does not contain the requested property
- support Arrays and Collections for multiple values.
- support Arrays of primitive types
Additional optional parameters (for all methods)
- `String preserveNullValues`: if null values should be preserved. By default those will get removed.
- `Collection<T> addTo`: Allows to parse the collection to be filled with the configuration values