In GraphFrames, test test("named edges") in PatternMatchSuite surfaces a SQL codegen bug.
This is described in https://github.com/graphframes/graphframes/issues/165
- The unit test does a simple motif query on a graph. Essentially, this means taking 2 DataFrames, doing a few joins, selecting 2 columns, and collecting the (tiny) DataFrame.
- The test runs, but codegen fails. See the linked GraphFrames issue for the stacktrace.
To reproduce this:
- Check out GraphFrames https://github.com/graphframes/graphframes
- Run sbt assembly to compile it and run tests
Copying Felix Cheung's comment from the GraphFrames issue 165:
Seems like codegen bug; it looks like at least 2 issues:
1. At L472, inputadapter_value is not defined within scope
2. inputadapter_value is an InternalRow, for this statement to work
bhj_primitiveA = inputadapter_value;
it should be
bhj_primitiveA = inputadapter_value.getLong(0);