Thanks Hrishikesh for the patch!
I've attached a new patch with some minor changes listed below. Let me know how it looks.
1. In processBackupAction remove unused variable propertiesPath
2. In processBackupAction/processRestoreAction remove the "location" checks. Error handling and validation has ready been done at the CollectionsHandler
3. In processRestoreAction removed unused variable backupZkPath
1. One minor formatting change
1. Remove unused import
1. Used LOCATION contant at a couple of missing places.
1. In testInvalidPath where we set cluster property , added asset that the property has been set successfully
1. This prop solr.hdfs.confdir in the solr.xml file never seemed to be getting used? I removed it and the tests pass. Do we need this?
1. Changed setRepository(Optional<String> repository) to setRepository(String repository . Seems cleaner from an API perspective given it's a setter.
2. Changed the variable name from repository to repositoryName
3. Made necessary changes to AbstractCloudBackupRestoreTestCase to fix the compile errors because of the first two changes.
1. Minor Formatting Changes
1. Reverted the change of using the "location" string VS constant. If by change the constant name, Strings in tests will help us catch it.