Initial patch which has allowed additional convenience methods in the MiniSolrCloudCluster including:
- Upload a config directory to ZooKeeper
- Create a collection
- Added ability to provide collection properties
- Use a pre-configured CloudSolrServer instance
The TestMiniSolrCloudCluster has been refactored to use these new methods.
A few additional changes that should still be done:
- Provide waitForRecoveriesToFinish convenience method in MiniSolrCloudCluster
- The code in the test is almost a direct copy/past from AbstractDistribZkTestBase.waitForRecoveriesToFinish, it would be nice to refactor this code into a common class (as this is not trivial code to maintain).
- All system properties were dropped except for solr.solrxml.location & zkHost because those are necessary for Jetty to know where to pick up it's configuration on initial startup. It would be nice to see if there is an alternate way of getting that information to Jetty without setting the system property.