An initial attempt to modify the build process to include contrib projects also.
- The common elements of build.xml that can be re-used by contrib build files are extracted out into a common-build.xml
- The targets for clean, dist, package, javadoc have been modified to execute corresponding targets from contrib build files.
- The dist-war target has been changed to include the contents of build/web when building the war file. This enables the contrib to add themselves into the Solr war file.
The changes are modeled after Lucene's contrib builds. However, I have not created a contrib-build.xml which Lucene uses. As we have more contribs, we can do that.
A few missing things are:
- Javadocs for contribs are not included in the nightly builds
- Clover integration has not been touched
- Probably many more that I missed