SOLR-4942 i updated every solrconfig.xml to either...
- include solrconfig.snippet.randomindexconfig.xml where it was easy to do so
- use the useCompoundFile sys prop if it already had an <indexConfig> section, or if including the snippet wasn't going to be easy (ie: contrib tests)
As an improvment on this:
- audit all core configs not already using solrconfig.snippet.randomindexconfig.xml and either:
- make them use it, ignoring any previously unimportant explicit incdexConfig settings
- make them use it, using explicit sys props to overwrite random values in cases were explicit indexConfig values are important for test
- add a comment why it's not using the include snippet in cases where the explicit parsing is part of hte test