Cleanup to Velocity templates shipped under solr/example/solr/collection1/conf/velocity
- Add README.txt file with complete file list
- Add comments to all files
- Add indenting where feasible, fixed indenting in other places. I don't believe I've broken anything that required precise indenting.
- Make file naming consistent. We had this_that, thisThat and this-that
Changed all to this_that, though also considered this-that.
- Modularize some files
- Included a hit_plain.vm example, though not active by default.
- Rewrote city/lon/lat selector to work from a hash, though doesn't change the behavior.
- CSS changes, primarily to make top "tabs" actually look like Tabs (primitive CSS, but at least conveys the idea)
As far as I know this doesn't change any behavior of the system, nor does it fix any existing bugs. Although I might do bug fixing in a later patch, I wanted to keep this as a pure "code readability" patch.