I didn't see a commit go by, but when I checked on the XML query result display issue (
SOLR-3840), the full Solr Admin UI seems to work just fine now, at least for the dozen or so screens I navigated through.
I tested it with ant run-example with a fresh svn co of branch_4x just a couple of minutes ago.
I still tried to apply the patch anyway, but I get a problem:
Jack Krupansky@JackKrupansky lucene_solr_4x [master] $ patch -p0 -i SOLR-3876.patch
patching file solr/webapp/web/admin.html
patching file solr/webapp/web/js/lib/console.js
patching file solr/webapp/web/js/scripts/cloud.js
Hunk #1 succeeded at 436 (offset 21 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 446 (offset 21 lines).
patching file solr/webapp/web/js/scripts/app.js
Hunk #2 FAILED at 184.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 227.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 312 (offset 38 lines).
2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file solr/webapp/web/js/scripts/app.js.rej
patching file solr/webapp/web/js/scripts/plugins.js
But if it works without that patch, who am I to complain.
In any case, thanks for the huge improvement in 4.1 over 4.0 for IE support.