Solr
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-36

percent encode chars>127 when logging query

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Won't Fix
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: search
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Darwin berlin.local 8.7.1 Darwin Kernel Version 8.7.1: Wed Jun 7 16:19:56 PDT 2006; root:xnu-792.9.72.obj~2/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386

      Description

      Tricia Williams reported problems with Cyrillic charsets when trying to search using the admin application, specifically NPEs and bad results.

      This patch fixes the webapp by specifying a character encoding for each of the admin pages.

      I also discovered a second issue in StrUtils that wasn't encoding UTF-8 data properly, so I fixed that. I'm attaching 2 patches.

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Philip Jacob created issue -
          Yonik Seeley made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Link This issue is a clone of SOLR-35 [ SOLR-35 ]
          Hide
          Erick Erickson added a comment -

          Cleaning up old JIRAs, re-open if necessary

          Show
          Erick Erickson added a comment - Cleaning up old JIRAs, re-open if necessary
          Erick Erickson made changes -
          Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
          Resolution Won't Fix [ 2 ]

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Philip Jacob
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Development