Solr
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-3321

replicationFailedAtList showing Erroneous Results

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 3.5
    • Fix Version/s: 3.5
    • Component/s: replication (java)
    • Labels:
    • Environment:

      AMD 8 Core Machine with 14Gb RAM

      Description

      I was looking at the replication details through the below URL

      http://slave-host:slave-port/hotels/replication?command=details

      I found that replicationFailedAtList to be a bit inconsistent with the actual failures.

      I got my master down for couple of minutes and then saw the same url it still didn't show the time in the replicationFailedAtList.

      Tried it couple of times on different time instances but problem still remains.

        Activity

        Shubham Kumar Srivastava created issue -

          People

          • Assignee:
            Unassigned
            Reporter:
            Shubham Kumar Srivastava
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:

              Time Tracking

              Estimated:
              Original Estimate - 6h
              6h
              Remaining:
              Remaining Estimate - 6h
              6h
              Logged:
              Time Spent - Not Specified
              Not Specified

                Development