Uploaded image for project: 'Solr'
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-3321

replicationFailedAtList showing Erroneous Results

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
    • Affects Version/s: 3.5
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: replication (java)
    • Labels:
    • Environment:

      AMD 8 Core Machine with 14Gb RAM

      Description

      I was looking at the replication details through the below URL

      http://slave-host:slave-port/hotels/replication?command=details

      I found that replicationFailedAtList to be a bit inconsistent with the actual failures.

      I got my master down for couple of minutes and then saw the same url it still didn't show the time in the replicationFailedAtList.

      Tried it couple of times on different time instances but problem still remains.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              shubham.srivastava Shubham Kumar Srivastava
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                Estimated:
                Original Estimate - 6h
                6h
                Remaining:
                Remaining Estimate - 6h
                6h
                Logged:
                Time Spent - Not Specified
                Not Specified