Uploaded image for project: 'Solr'
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-3051

Solr 3.1 "ant eclipse" doesn't create .project.

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Implemented
    • Affects Version/s: 3.1
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Build
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I know this is pretty small potatoes, but I went to apply a patch to some 3.1 code, and ran "ant eclipse", but my project didn't import cleanly. I had checked it out from the 3.1 branch in SVN. I checked and the eclipse .project file is missing.

      Not sure what the policy of updates to already released versions is when it's this minor? I'm tossing a patch file out here for 3.1.

      One thought I had is can we "version" the project name in the eclipse file when we branch? I typically have a couple of versions of Solr checked out, and I have to manually tweak them to have them all loaded in Eclipse. If this sounds like something that we want to add to the build, I can attach a ticket.

        Attachments

        1. fix_eclipse.patch
          0.7 kB
          David Eric Pugh
        2. dot.project
          0.4 kB
          David Eric Pugh

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              epugh David Eric Pugh
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: