Uploaded image for project: 'Solr'
  1. Solr
  2. SOLR-2509

spellcheck: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Blocker
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 3.1
    • Fix Version/s: 3.6, 4.0-ALPHA
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:

      Debian Lenny
      JAVA Version "1.6.0_20"

      Description

      Hi,

      I'm a french user of SOLR and i've encountered a problem since i've installed SOLR 3.1.

      I've got an error with this query :
      cle_frbr:"LYSROUGE1149-73190"

      SEE COMMENTS BELOW

      I've tested to escape the minus char and the query worked :
      cle_frbr:"LYSROUGE1149(BACKSLASH)-73190"

      But, strange fact, if i change one letter in my query it works :
      cle_frbr:"LASROUGE1149-73190"

      I've tested the same query on SOLR 1.4 and it works !

      Can someone test the query on next line on a 3.1 SOLR version and tell me if he have the same problem ?
      yourfield:"LYSROUGE1149-73190"

      Where do the problem come from ?

      Thank you by advance for your help.

      Tom

        Attachments

        1. SOLR-2509.patch
          6 kB
          Erick Erickson
        2. SOLR-2509.patch
          5 kB
          Steffen Elberg Godskesen
        3. SOLR-2509.patch
          3 kB
          James Dyer
        4. solrconfig.xml
          1 kB
          Steffen Elberg Godskesen
        5. schema.xml
          2 kB
          Steffen Elberg Godskesen
        6. document.xml
          0.1 kB
          Steffen Elberg Godskesen

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                erickerickson Erick Erickson
                Reporter:
                calitom Thomas Gambier
              • Votes:
                1 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: