Steps to reproduce:
- start with an empty cluster policy.
- create a collection with as many replicas as there are nodes.
- add one more replica to any node. Now this node has two replicas, all other nodes have one.
- define the following cluster policy:
This automatically creates a violation because of the existing layout.
- try adding one more replica. This should fail because no node satisfies the rules (there must be at most 1 replica per node). However, the command succeeds and adds replica to the node that already has 2 replicas, which clearly violates the policy and makes matters even worse.