Affects Version/s: 6.6, 7.1
Fix Version/s: None
Simple searches aren't working well in the website.
I've tested it on 6_6 and 7_1 docs version.
Because the purpose of Solr is to empower better search quality, I see this ticket as kinda important.
Here some examples that I've got no results:
analysers (analy*z*ers work)
and probably much more.
Now where I'm creating this ticket, I've paid more attention I saw the placeholder "Page title lookup", but even though I think this is not well seen AND not good for us developers to find easily the documentation part we want.
If I could help with something please let me know.