- "Create collections and collection aliases, backup or restore collections, and delete collections and aliases" - Replace the first and with a comma?
- "These properties define how to distribute documents across a collection's shards." -> "The router properties defines how documents are distributed across shards" ?
- "The compositeId option has Solr decide how to distribute documents (with some possibilities for customization)" -> "The 'compositeId' router hashes the value in the uniqueKey field with the additional ability to manually direct the routing" ?
- "The implicit option requires you define your own routing strategy, and puts the balancing of documents in shards entirely in your hands." -> "The indexing client needs to specify for each document which shard should a document belong to" ?
- "numShards"/"replicationFactor" says "type" as number. Should it be integer? maxShardsPerNode says integer
"Replicas are physical copies of each shard, acting as failover for the shard." -> ... "and helps distribute query load" ?
Empty description for "snitch" ? Maybe we should point it to a documentation page ?
- "properties" : the properties description seems to be vague? What does "additionalProperties" = true mean? It wasn't clear how to use it until I went to the test cases.