Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
This case arose during beasting TestSolrCLIRunExample under
- RunExampleTool.runCloudExample() updates softCommit time config
- but it waits only for Zk change, but not till cores are reloaded.
- hence test goes further and deletes collection that breaks a core which reload the core. see logs excerpt
- probably RunExampleTool.runCloudExample() should spin wait until cores' config has changed like it's done in SolrCloudExampleTest.doTestConfigUpdate()
- Core UNLOAD might wait to accuire SolrConfigHandler.reloadLock, which I should be polished itself under SOLR-10594 and that similar to what's done under
SOLR-9867, where SolrCores.close() waits until all cores are loaded (not reloaded).
Which of these do you like more?