Address the following issues with the current camel-cxf-rest example implementation:
- ServiceHandler should use a more appropriate data structure for storing person instances (Map instead of List).
- ServiceHandler should follow REST principles by using appropriate HTTP response codes and messages (HTTP 201 when creating persons, return URI of created person, etc.).
- ServiceHandler should follow JAX-RS programming model (use Response instance where appropriate).
- Client should show HTTP response codes and response messages.
- Fix some general issues (e.g. remove unneeded fields and annotations, use appropriate access modifiers)